Friday, 19 June 2015

STYLE: WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE?

Style to me is what evokes not only fashion through trends and ideas, but evokes emotions and personality for an individual. Style shows how a person is feeling or in my opinion what kind of a person they are/can be or want to be. Put an outfit together and you can be anyone you want, from a white angel to a hipster, a floral goddess to a structured lush lady or a even a homage to the laid back look of the '90s . After using MixMatchMe for some time now, I thought it would be a good idea for me to pay homage to some style inspiration that my friends have given me, and re-create their best outfits from what I've seen of their wardrobes over the past few months. Here's what I came up with:









So which of the five pairs of outfits do you like best? Don't forget to comment below and on Twitter using the hashtags #90s, #White, #Hipster, #StructuredLady or #FloralGoddess and as always, don't forget to be social:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...