Monday, 10 February 2014

IT'S JUST ME, MYSELF & MUSIC

Music, a word that defines massively who we are when we listen to it. From the tunes that get us up and dancing in clubs, to the sad ballads who's lyrics we cling on to when we're upset or going through a break-up, to those classics that we never tire of from legendary artists like Queen, Prince or Madonna. I'm constantly on Spotify, listening to everything from classical to pop, rock to electronic, soundtracks to rap, if I'm not listening to music on my laptop, I'm plugged in on my iPhone, on the bus, on my break at work, whilst sat drinking a pumpkin spice latte from Starbucks in those cold autumn days (which are totally lush) or shopping and looking for the latest trends. To be quiet honest, there probably isn't a day that goes by where I don't listen to music, because in reality, when I need it, no matter what mood I'm in or how I feel about my life, I know it's always there for me. So here's a look at what I'm currently listening to on Spotify:

                                    


So what're your favourite songs that you're listening to at the moment? Leave me a comment below and as always, let's be social:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...