Thursday, 9 January 2014

MY WEEK ON INSTAGRAM: PART II

So over the past few weeks since last putting up an Instagram post, Christmas/New Year has come and gone (my New Years resolution is to get back into education and study fashion: of course), I've been shopping with lots of different people (it's always good to see what different people think about clothes and styles) and spent lots of money on some new pieces for my Spring/Summer 2014 wardrobe, got up to date with all the latest February fashion magazines including Vogue, Elle (which is getting better and better and I love it, well done team Elle UK) and Company Magazine, created a new cover story featuring Beyonce and got drunk far too many times (I'm twenty years old, we do that a lot).

Beyonce TREND February 2014
Canal Street! Follow Jess: JesicaPalmer
Aint' nobody messin' with my clique 

Florals, for Spring? Groundbreaking
"THEY MEAN EVERY FLAVOUR!"
Cara Delevinge for iD Magazine
Lady Gaga for Versace
Pastels at River Island for Spring/Summer
Shopping with my Sister
Oh my god, SHOES
"THE CLAW!"
Define dancing!

Don't forget to check out my Instagram page: @TrendingFashionista, give me a follow and as always, let's be social:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...