TREND REPORT| AW13 | MERRY CHRISTMAS YA' FILTHY ANIMAL

So it appears to be that time of year again, the turkey needs stuffing, the presents need wrapping, and the inevitable Christmas jumper must be worn (don't deny it, we all have one). It's one of the most excitable and enjoyable times of the year, where we can all relax, chill out by the fire, snuggle up and eat shit loads of junk food without worrying about putting loads of weight on, that's right folks, IT'S CHRISTMAS! And if you haven't got your Christmas jumper yet, then why the hell not? Here are a few I love from the high street.

Karma Clothing - £14.99
Karma Clothing - £14.99

ASOS - £25



ASOS - £35




River Island - £35
River Island - £25



Topshop - £42
Topshop - £50































So which is your fave'? I think it's pretty obvious which one I'll be wearing when I'm stuffing my face with turkey, let us know in the comments and tweet us: @TREND__FASHION

NEXT POST

Comments