EVENT | NEW LOOK PRESS DAY: AW13

So there I was, standing outside the New Look press office, in a strange city that I had never been to before surrounded by busy Londoners going about their day with briefcases and Starbucks in hand. I checked to make sure my outfit and hair were flawless, after all, I'd soon be surrounded by hardcore fashionistas and people who judge every detail of your outfit. I go in, down to the basement in the lift and as it grinds to a halt, the doors open and I gasp with excitement, there it was, the Autumn/Winter 2013 collection for New Look.











It was a fabulous collection, with so many different trends mixed into them. Some of the things I was seeing included: military, gothic, tartans, pastels, and detailing. The mixture of photographers, writers, bloggers, and hardcore fashionistas were all eager to document and see the collections. It was for me so far New Look's best collection for their brand to date, and I have no doubt that there is something in this collection for every woman. I was very impressed by what I saw, alongside the clothes were cute cater waiters and free champagne, and you ladies that were at the event even got your nails done, how awesome is that? New Look certainly knows how to throw a press event, and I was thrilled to have received an invite, so thank you for allowing me to attend!

NEXT POST

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!