THE 80s GO BANG AT JEAN PAUL GAULTIER

So I know that my blog is mostly about the British fashion industry, and I know that this designer is French, BUT I simply had to write about the wonder that Jean Paul Gaultier did for his spring/summer 2013 collection. I'm talking of course about his ode to the wonder that is 1980's style icon, mixing in his own trends for the Spring/Summer season for his collection. From Grace Jones to Madonna, Michael Jackson to David Bowie there was something really refreshing about the way the designer had his models strutting to the classic music, in classic 1980's attire and something that is a must see for any and every fashionista, to relive a decade that was all about being unique with your fashion sense and your style.

Boy George
Boy George





David Bowie
David Bowie


Grace Jones
Grace Jones


Madonna
Madonna


Madonna
Madonna

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson















.






NEXT POST

Comments