July 2012: In Retrospect, Vintage Is All In!

There Is A Certain New Craze In Town (And I'm Not Talking About A/W 12-13, Well Not Yet At Least) I'm Talking About Previous Seasoned Clothes That Have Come & Gone And The Odd Piece Here And There Gets Left Behind Or Abandoned From Certain Decades, I'm Talking Of Course About Vintage

So This Month I Wanted To Share With You In Retrospect Of Being British, Where To Find The Very Best Vintage Shops In The Country, From London To Scotland, Manchester To Newcastle, Here Is The Very Best Of What British Vintage Has Too Offer.


So Let's Start With My Home Town Of Manchester And The Wonderful Afflecks Palace. This Place Really Is A Little Gem And So Much Fun To Look Around In That You Could Probably Be In There For Hours Without Realising! Located In The Heart Of The City Centre On Church Street (About A 5 Minute Walk From Primark) It's An Eclectic Mix Of Fashion, Tattooing, Hair Styling, Body Piercing, Accessories, Fancy Dress Costumes, Food & Gaming With Many, Many Styles Of Fashion Including Gothic, Chic, Vintage, Boutiques & Lots More! If You Live In The North West Of The Country, You Need A Trip To Afflecks (Plus You Can Stop Off At Primark Whilst You're There!) Some Of My Favourite Stores In Afflecks Include:  The Tailors Dummy, La Petite Boutique, Oh Hell!, Me & Yu, The Retro Game Shop & Kustom Korner.


Next I Move Onto A Location Close To Where I'm Currently Living In Whitehaven, And To A Little Shop Called Kissing Cows (Cool Name Right!). I've Visited This Store A Few Times With Friends, And Although I Actually Haven't Found Anything For Myself (Maybe The Best Thing As I'm On A Budget) The Friends I'm Shopping With Have Found Some Cracking Buys, And You Can Too As They Have An Online Store On The ASOS Marketplace. So If You're After Vintage, Boutique, Hand-Made One Off's, Then This Is The Place For You!


Do You Know Of Any Fabulous Vintage Shops That You Shop In, Or Even That You Own? Let Me Know Through Your Comments Below, And I'll Share It With The World!

NEXT POST

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good posting about july 2012 in retrospect vintage is all

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palace looks beautiful and interesting! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!