May 2012: Summer Is Here!? 'WARDROBE!'

So it looks like the British summer is finally here (at least that's what I've heard). I'm blogging so much right now that I feel like I'm constantly chained to my desk, but it's so worth it, because I want to give you a fresh summer update. So from bralets to plastic, skirts to cat eye sunglasses, prints to pastels, I've got you covered, I've even threw in a little feature for you guys out there (well you have to look good too right?)

Let's start with peplums at River Island. These are EVERYWHERE right now: on tops, on skirts, on hats (no I'm just kidding but could you imagine a peplum hat!)

£14.00
£14.00
£35.00


Next are bralets from Topshop. With summer finally on its way and the heat only rising, you can finally wear them. Pair them up with a pleated or peplum skirt or make a statement with a neon blazer and black boots.

£16.00
£25.00
£30.00

Matalan are rocking the pastels and this season, they're the coolest and hottest colour to have on your back. The more you wear and mix together, the cooler you are, go pastel crazy I say.

£14.00
£25.00
£20.00

Accessories can make or break an outfit. ASOS is the place to be for cat eye sunglasses which were shown on the runway at Prada.

£12.00
£12.00
£7.50

Prints are BOLD (and yes the bold text is necessary). Miss Selfridge have some fabulous print on their pieces that is loud and proud.

£26.00
£50.00
£25.00

So there you have it, you're all set for Summer. Let me know what TRENDS you're looking forward to rocking this season in the comments below, and as always, let's be social:

  
NEXT POST

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!