Monday, 13 February 2012

February 2012: Celebrating Success: The BAFTA's & Grammys Best Dressed

Head Over To My Facebook Page To See Who I Thought Looked Fabulous At This Years BAFTA & Grammy Awards, Here's A Little Sneak Peek, It's My Cover Girl Meryl Streep And The Gorgeous Adele.

 



















 Meryl Streep Played An Outstanding Portrayal Of Margaret Thatcher In 'The Iron Lady', She Looked Stunning In This Vivienne Westwood Couture, I Just Love That Overcoat, To Quote Coco Chanel She Looked 'Classy & Fabulous!' Adele Was The Queen Of The Grammys, She Picked Up 6 Awards And Gave And Outstanding Performance At The Show, The First Live Performance Since She Cancelled Her Last Gig For Throat Surgery Such A Gorgeous Frock, Stunning!
 
Click The Facebook Logo Below To Check Out The Best Dressed And Don't Forget To Like My Page & Share With Your Friends:

             
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...