December 2011: My Final Post Of The Year! I Predict Spring/Summer 2012.

Well As This Year Comes To An End And A New One Begins, I Thought It Only Fitting To Give You An Idea Of What I Think Will Be BIG In Spring/Summer Of Next Year. Some Old Favourites Return, Some Trends Shock And Some We Just Couldn't Do Without!

1. PRINTS, And Yes The Bold Text Is Necessary Because That's Excactly What They Will Be For This Season BOLD. Just Like In Spring Tradition The Florals Are Back And So Are Stripes, Which Were HUGE In Spring/Summer 2011, Polka Dots Were Also Spotted In Some Catwalk Shows For Spring/Summer 2012 & The One I'm Most Excited And Can't Wait For Are Animal & Tribal Prints!



2. Colour Is Key Particulary Oranges And Whites And Are Great For Keeping Cool In The Sun, Pastels Are Back From Spring/Summer 2011 And Are My Favourite Colour Trend For The Season!















3. Going Back To Different Time Periods Is Also Key, The 1920's Are ALL OVER The Catwalks For This Season. Also The 1970's Have Been Spotted A Few Times, With Flare Trousers And Big Collars. Accessories, Where Would A Girl Be Without Them! And This Season There Are Some Gorgeous Bags On The Catwalks, Particulary Brightly Coloured Ones, And Of Course SandalsPastels And Whites Are Key For Your Shoes!

NEXT POST

Comments

  1. interesting content on your blog my darling x a good read.

    check out my new blog
    http://artichoke--heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!